Island Princess Cruise Review to Panama Canal, Central America

Fantastic Cruise

Sail Date: October 01, 2009

We travelled on the Island Princess on a Panama Canal cruise, and it was wonderful. We were especially delighted with our balcony room. It was spacious with an oversized bed, a TV, a refrigerator, a safe, and a large closet. I spent many hours on the balcony while at sea reading and getting a tan in privacy. The food, the entertainment, and the shore excursions were excellent. All members of the crew were exceptionallly accommodating. The BEST cruise I've been on and I've cruised at least six times before.

Pros: Professionalism and efficiency of the crew

Cons: Nothing

Recommends Island Princess? Yes!