Island Princess Cruise Review to Panama Canal, Central America

Horrible Food

Sail Date: January 01, 2009

The staff was great. The food was HORRIBLE!! How many time can you serve lamb? Frog legs? My beef wellington (which I love) tasted like mold. Unlike Carnival Conquest, if you wanted juice or lemonaide after breakfast you have to pay for it. Very small room service menu. They need to take lessons from Carnival. If you want to eat do not go on this ship. The buffet was very small and terrible. The fruit was hard and had a funny taste.We were not the only ones complaining. We didn't find anyone who liked the food. Our waiter even told us what items to stay away from on the menu. They used the food from the day before to make some items on the new menu. I have many examples of the bad food, I could go on and on. The ship closes down at 10:00, so if you like to stay up late, go somewhere else.

Pros: Itinerary

Cons: Food

Recommends Island Princess? No.