Island Princess Cruise Review to Hawaii

Island Princess - Hawaii

Sail Date: April 01, 2007

I tried to contact my mother on a shore to ship call at $9/min. I was connected to three people who could not comprehend English. They used all of my calling minutes acting stupid and confused and was never connect to my party. This ship needs to have an English speaker answering phones. If you have loved ones that need to contact you, DO NOT use Princess.

Pros: Nothing

Cons: I tried to call my mother in an emergency situation with a shore to ship call at $9/min. I was charged $9/min and was connected to three people who could not comprend English. They used up all of my time acting stupid and I never was connect to my mother. I would never count on this cruise line,

Recommends Island Princess? No.