Independence of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

A Good Cruise

Sail Date: February 01, 2014

the ship was maintained well\, and had many opportunities for entertainment and things to do

Pros: the service was excellent\, stateroom kept great

Cons: two problems with food

Recommends Independence of the Seas? Yes!

for the most part it was excellent. However\, two experiences were poor. I found a hair in my meatball\, had to pull it out of my mouth\, about 10\"\, was embarrassing and I'm sure had tons of germs. My husband had a tough\, grizzly steak\, asked for another in its place\, it was the same\, but this time blood red - he asked for med well. These two experiences\, unfortunately\, are what we think of when we think about the experience with the food.