A Good Cruise

Independence of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: February 01, 2014
Ship: Independence of the Seas
the ship was maintained well\, and had many opportunities for entertainment and things to do

for the most part it was excellent. However\, two experiences were poor. I found a hair in my meatball\, had to pull it out of my mouth\, about 10\"\, was embarrassing and I'm sure had tons of germs. My husband had a tough\, grizzly steak\, asked for another in its place\, it was the same\, but this time blood red - he asked for med well. These two experiences\, unfortunately\, are what we think of when we think about the experience with the food.

Pros: the service was excellent\, stateroom kept great

Cons: two problems with food

Recommends Independence of the Seas? Yes!