Independence of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Best cruise ever!

Sail Date: January 01, 2015

I love the layout of the Windjammer with lot of window seating. The dining room is elegant and beautiful and the servers were very intent on meeting our every request. The promenade is a must for cruising! It's fun having a mall in the middle of the ocean. The Dog and Badger Pub was great\, and Sorrentos Pizza and the Promenade Cafe are highlights.

Pros: The ship is huge and has endless opportunities to keep you busy all the time. I loved the coffee at the promenade cafe\, and the Culinary tour was a highlight. Yes\, I love food!

Cons: I missed the pool BBQ that we had the year before.

Recommends Independence of the Seas? Yes!

The staterooms could all use a really good cleaning and a carpet cleaning.
I love Royal Caribbean's food.
Like I said\, the staterooms need a good cleaning.
Staff was great. Everyone was very friendly and greeted us pleasantly.
Amazing talent from the ice skaters and singers and dancers and orchestra. I liked the rock band better last year\, although I can't remember their name.