Independence of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

A wonderful vacation!

Sail Date: March 01, 2013

Nicest ship I've been on overall. Beautiful staterooms. Great Sports Deck. Fun activities. St. Kitts was my favorite port. Wished more cruise lines had this port as an option!!

Pros: The ship itself and all of the amenities

Cons: Food

Recommends Independence of the Seas? Yes!

Hated the new dining room menu. Now themed on spices or ingredients. Food was too bland\, and just didn't wow me. Wished they had kept the old menu. Desserts were a disappointment too with no decent cheesecake (my favorite). Despite the food\, I still had a wonderful time.