Independence of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Great Cruise!

Sail Date: January 01, 2014

A great ship with a great crew! This is still one of their newer ships (about 6 yrs old now) and you can see the difference if you compare to their older ones. I didn't have a want for anything that I can think of\, I just sat back and enjoyed myself. Looks to be a popular cruise as plenty of people on it so you will have manage through crowds at time but I don't think it detracts from this ship or cruise. I will be looking to take this same exact cruise again in a few years since I liked it so much and their is plenty to do.

Pros: Variety of locations visited\, things to do and the ship itself!

Cons: The crowds

Recommends Independence of the Seas? Yes!

Great ship\, no complaints here other than you can get a workout just walking from one end of the ship to the other and from the bottom to the top as it's quite large.
Very good overall\, my only gripe is that the orange juice in the Windjammer cafe served during breakfast tasted more like orange flavored water versus actual orange juice.
Very good overall\, didn't care for the two twin beds pushed together as you could feel the seam down the middle when sleeping but not that big a deal.
I found the staff to be great. They provided service with a smile at all times with the enthusiasm to back it up. Can't thank them enough for helping make the trip so good.
We had Darrell Joyce as the comic was excellent as he knocked it out the park. The Love and Marriage game show is always a blast. Enjoyed playing in a mini-poker tournament. Liked the art gallery and rock wall. Everything else was not my cup of tea but I'm sure others liked them.