Independence of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Awaful Security and Accounts

Sail Date: December 01, 2012

Accounts and Front Desk were in mess - My AMX card was scanned and held for payments during Check In however I was not allowed to leave the ship until I cleared my account.
I had no dispute with charges and told them to charge my card and was told they have no card on file and I had to leave the line and go to another floor and stand back in another line of more than 50 people.
My card was swiped again and again by some inexperienced employee and I saw 3 charges on my card for the same item.
Most of all they wasted almost 2 hours of my time while my spouse stood helpless near check out with luggage.
Never expected such RUDE security employees specially with women and elderly.

Pros: Ship and Dinning exoeience

Cons: Rude and Mannerless Security / Inefficient Accounting

Recommends Independence of the Seas? No.

very friendly staff
Very Rude and care not attitude.