Magical Cruise

Independence of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: December 01, 2013
Ship: Independence of the Seas
Ship was a nice size. A few more stores on the promenade deck!

I have been on this ship before and I remember the food being a little better. I wish they wouldn't charge for Johny Rockets. Seems like that should be included with the cruise as it has been before. The food is such a big part and they no longer have a midnight buffet with ice sculpters - that was disappointing. I just feel that there shouldn't be any charges for any food because that is what you pay for.

Pros: Ports of call\, entertainment\, friendliness of crew

Cons: Wish they would have the oragami towel characters in our stateroom every night as prior cruises did.

Recommends Independence of the Seas? Yes!