Literally the best cruise I've ever had!

Independence of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: January 01, 2014
Ship: Independence of the Seas
Although it was quite big\, and thus hard to navigate at first\, the ship was very nicely set up\, and I felt like it wasn't more than a 5 minute walk to get from anywhere on the ship to my room on the 2nd level.

Our main dining room waiter\, Filip Stojanov\, was incredible. He went to every length possible to ensure we were happy with our food and service. Also a wonderful guy to talk to\, and someone worthy of a fantastic review.

LOVED Joff\, Flow Rider\, Climbing wall\, skating rink\, Quest\, and all the trivia games.

Except for a moody staff member on the last day of the cruise\, I found all the staff to be beyond what I expected\, and having such a diversity among the crew was wonderful.

Pros: Variety of things to do

Cons: Drunk passengers

Recommends Independence of the Seas? Yes!