Independence of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Wonderful experience for my first cruise!

Sail Date: December 14, 2014

For my first cruise I was impressed and will be cruising Royal Caribbean again. Staff was wonderful and the ship was impressive. Windjammer was OK but dining otherwise was very nice and Chops Grille was OUTSTANDING!. Plenty to do and comfortable.

Cruise Photos

Loved Labadee, liked Cayman and Falmouth was dirty and kinda frightening for the wife and kids.
Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida
George Town, Grand Cayman
Duty Free prices varied bigtime between venders - search for the best deal
Falmouth, Jamaica
Ladies and small children may not feel safe in the city
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)

See every area in the first day or two; didn't notice a few areas until the last day on board which I wish I knew about earlier.