Independence of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Independence of the Ses

Sail Date: December 21, 2013

Wonderful itinerary and trip.  Entertainment and food very good.  The only negative is that the solarium is open.  Otherwise, no complaints.  The medical staff was super since I had a fall in St. Maarten.  The security staff very helpful since I lost my camera but it finally got returned.  Dining staff excellent.

Children's Programs N/A

I would recommend this trip to anyone looking for a wonderful itinerary and the chance to see some of the islands and the private island. Very relaxing and enjoyable experience for adults as well as children. Loved having the ice cream machine right near the pool area. The pools were beautiful.