Independence of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

For the most part a great cruise

Sail Date: December 01, 2013

Cabin: GTY

As expected, our Roal Caribbean cruise was great! Always exceptional service, food, and personable, courteous and friendly staff. My only complaint - the bedding. We took this same cruise on Independence oft  the Seas last year at the same time and our bedding was absolutely OUTSTANDING! That is the main reason we decided to take this ship again was how comfortable it was. The soft  bed, big fluffy comforter and down pillows were an absolute dream! I had never slept so comfortably on a cruise before that. It made the trip perfect! But, this year all of those comforts were gone....  I asked our cabin attenant why. She told us that those comforts were now only in suite cabins. How sad... I was disappointed and uncomfortable sleeping the whole  trip.

Ship Quality excellent