Amaizing Cruise !!! Best vacations ever!

Independence of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: February 01, 2010
Ship: Independence of the Seas
I sailed with my son on the independence of the seas, it was first time on a cruise of this kind for both of us. They were our perfect vacations everything was perfect, personal on board was very kind and hepful, food is very good at any time you have something to eat is the restaurant is closed. My son is a teenager so he was a lot in the living room having a good time with childs of his age. At night shows are first class, casino, bingo, and a disco.
We made 3 excursions and we loved them specially the wave runner excursion at labadee.
Recomended 100%

Pros: Staff on board excelent, and the ship was awsome.

Cons: My stateroom was a little small but it did no matter i was never in there.

Recommends Independence of the Seas? Yes!