Okay cruise

Independence of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: February 01, 2010
Ship: Independence of the Seas
Cabin Type: Suite
Ship is clean. It is run the same as all RC ships. Unless you like lots of trivia there is NOTHING to do during the day if the weather (which I know they can't help) isn't sunbathing weather. The action doesn't seem to start until after 10 with a lot of down time between show and dance time.

I enjoy large table and meeting many people. RC seems to be starting My Time Dining and there are smaller tables. Hello if I wanted My Time Dining I would go to NCL cruise lines.

Variety was limited especially during the day. 3 choices - eat, shop or play trivia.

Pros: Pretty ship

Cons: Boredom because of weather

Recommends Independence of the Seas? Yes!