Horizon (RETIRED) Cruise Review

This was the worst Celebrity Cruise that I have ever been on. We were without the use of a toilet in our room for 3.5 days. We had to use the public facilities on other floors, and they were not always working. Once we docked in Bermuda, the port was absolutely beautiful. The wait staff were terrific the entire cruise and the food not so great. Entertainment was so, so. I've seen better on other cruise ships.I would not recommend this ship to anyone. I have sailed with Celebrity in the past and had much better everything, including the Captain. When we met with him, he was less than sympathetic (he had a toilet). We did receive a letter from the Horizon Main Office saying that they would give us 50% off our next cruise if taken within the next two years. (Like I'm going to run right out to book another cruise on the Horizon).I will however keep on cruising.