Horizon (RETIRED) Cruise Review

My family and I took the 2/22/02 cruise on the Horizon. Compared to our previous cruises with Carnival and Royal Caribbean, this ship and cruise line was quite a disappointment. The ship was very small, the food wasn't as good, the entertainment was BAD and the "ride" itself was terrible. I never experinced seasickness on previous cruises, but this ship pitched CONSTANTLY. My children and I made a game of counting the number of replacement mattresses each night due to people being sick. Do yourself a favor, and don't waste your money on this cruise line.