Horizon (RETIRED) Cruise Review

I have been on 3 previsous Celebrity Cruises (Galaxy, Mercury and Century) The Horizon is not even comparable. First of all, I was supposed to go on the ship 12/23/00 but our charter plane broke down and we missed the ship along with 120 other passengers that booked the air and sea pacage through the cruise line. Guest relations didn't care about anything. The entertainment was horrible. My stateroom sounded like I was in the engine room and our toilet system broke down two times (not to mention that some parts of the ship smelled like sewage.) It was just terrible. Some people did not get their luggage the whole trip and the cruise did not do anything to help them. I would strongly recommend Celebrity's GALAXY,MERCURY,and CENTURY but I strongly advise that you never ever go onboard the horizon!!!!