Horizon (RETIRED) Cruise Review

Sailed for the second time on the Horizon fromNY to Bermuda on 9/30/00. And for the second time,had a wonderful experience. We had some roughweather the second day in and due to that, theCaptain's Cocktail Party was not well attended.Turns out that the next formal night, the Captainthrew a second cocktail party. That was very niceand unexpected.The crew and service were excellent and specialrequests were often met with a big smile. I can'tsay enough about our waiter and his assistant. Theymade our dining each evening a wonderful experience.This time I had the opportunity to speak with quitea few passengers about other cruise lines they hadsailed and the comparisons. The unanimous opinionwas that the Horizon had the best food and wasgenerally enjoyed more.For the price of this cruise, I honestly don't seehow anyone could complain. If you were paying thislow price and compromising anything, I would say itwouldn't be worth it. But I truly believe this tobe an outstanding value and will continue to goevery year!