Horizon (RETIRED) Cruise Review

Hmmm...where do I start. Horizon is a very clean ship. They really take good care of her. The entertainment staff is professional, but the entertainment itself is below industry standards. The food was average at best. I recently sailed on this vessel to Bermuda on 9/2. Disembarkation was a nightmare! Good luck finding a cab. Our cabin was clean but small (Bermuda Deck). Carnival offers much bigger cabins. One thing that really ticked me off is the fact that you could never get a soft drink on the off dining hours. They lock down everything after lunch and dinner. Pathetic! My waiter was ok but his assistant...what a joke. Don't forget to say hi to Lurch the Maitre'D...He is 7 feet tall and doesn't take kindly to criticism. Overall...Bermuda was beautiful. I would recomment this trip if you are going to use Horizon as your hotel. If you are looking for a total cruise experience, sail with Carnival or NCL. PS...bring your own deck chair!