Not so good a cruise

Holiday Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Mobile Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 14, 2009
Basically, bad neighbors, staying up all hours of night, fighting, drunkeness, rude behavior. Called Security 3 times, stopped for a while, but start back up the next night.
Not much in town. Shop keepers were rude and tried to force me to buy stuff, really aggravating at times. A little scary in the rug place where they took me in a room to see rugs, shut the door and 4 other men came in. I got out of there as quick as I could.
Don't Miss: The water was beautiful blue and could see to the bottom, but beach area we saw was concrete. No pretty beach

Pros: Entertainment (juggler)

Cons: Old ship, food was not that good, rowdy and rude neighbors

Recommends Holiday? No.