I felt like a Queen on Holiday!

Holiday Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Mobile Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 06, 2008
Ship: Holiday
I enjoyed the trip and the Holiday crew were the best! I slept like a baby, because the beds were so comfortable. I will take another cruise in the near future! I had a very relaxing vacation and I am very thankful that the Holiday crew were so great!
We took the Deluxe Beach trip! The only thing I was not impressed with was the buffet!
We went on the coral reef snorkel trip. The only complaint I have was the excursion was too short!
Don't Miss: The view was gorgeous!!!!!! I was in paradise!!!!

Pros: The staff were awesome! The service was better than I have ever received in my entire life!

Cons: None!

Recommends Holiday? Yes!