Awesome experience

Holiday Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

5 Night Western Caribbean (Mobile Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 05, 2008
Outstanding customer service! cabin stewards were awesome !!
I think the best and most imformative portion of the port visit was to be able to see the true Mexican cultre and the squalid conditions they live in. I understand why they come here to the U.S. and I have greater appreciation and respect for those who fight to come to America.

Don't Miss: ATV adventure !!! Awesome !!! I was dusty from head to toe !!!! Loved it !!!

Pros: customer service on a personel level

Cons: excessive charges, and lack of clarity about the foutain card. I bought 2 of them and never needed them. It was a waste of $48.

Recommends Holiday? Yes!