Cruise had some disappointments

Holiday Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Mobile Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 05, 2008
Ship: Holiday
This particular ship is Carnival's oldest but it was in good shape and they had renovated it. In one Port though, we left 2 hours late due to "technical difficulties". The crew were all very nice. It always felt too crowded to me. I think it was sold out. The price was very good and I guess a lot of people took advantage of that so there were a lot of people on board.
Again, the water at the beach was gorgeous too. We also shopped at Playa Del Carmen. There was a lot of good shopping but some of the shop owners were outside trying to get you to come into the shop. I didn't like that part.
Don't Miss: I guess the beach would be the "don't miss" activity at this port.
The beach was the best. The water is gorgeous!
Don't Miss: We took the Segway/Beach Excursion. The Segway was easy to learn and fun.

Pros: We cruised to the Western Carribbean and I liked being at sea the most. The sea is very calm in the Gulf of Mexico. The food was good also.

Cons: The cons were several things: I felt the ship had too many people on board, too crowded. There were rules to follow concerning dress in the eating areas but during the lunch hour some people didn't follow those rules, and Carnival staff didn't enforce them, but did enforce them in the evening.

Recommends Holiday? No.