First Cruise

Holiday Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: February 01, 2008
Ship: Holiday
This was our first cruise so I have nothing to compare it to , however I was satisfied with everything . I was upset with the fact that we only received $25.00 for missing a port for someone being ill and we had to take him back to Mobile . That was a very poor compensation if you ask me !! Then they drove as slow as a snail and took 2 days to go to Cozumel and one day to come back to Mobile , and made us miss Progreso .

Pros: Meals in restaurant

Cons: Smell in hall-ways

Recommends Holiday? Yes!