"An Average Cruse"

Holiday Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

5 Night Western Caribbean (Mobile Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 30, 2007

My overall impressions of the ship were okay. This was the second time I had been on the Holiday. There were are few minor problems that me and my husband encountered. Trying to board onto the ship at the Cruise Terminal in Mobile Alabama took way to long . Also the hot water did not want to work right in our room and also there were some issues with our sail and sign account and we had to go to information desk several times. I feel that we were not taken care of like we should have been . Things could have been better.
I most highly recommend the Doplhin Ecounter in Cozumel
Don't Miss: n/a
I most highly recommend the Doplhin Ecounter in Cozumel
Don't Miss: n/a

Pros: food

Cons: bathroom

Recommends Holiday? Yes!