A cruise to remember!

Holiday Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Mobile Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 18, 2006
Ship: Holiday
It was a beautiful ship. I think I would like to cruise on a little newer ship though.
The shops were good.
I think this port was much better than Cozumel. The information the ship gave was misleading as to what each port has to offer.
The shops were good.

Pros: The wonderful staff and the excellent food.

Cons: The rattling noises in my room. I was above the engine so when we were in port everything rattled.

Recommends Holiday? Yes!