A True Vacation !!!

Holiday Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Mobile Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 11, 2006
Ship: Holiday
I found the crew to be absolutely wonderful, they were helpful about anything and went out of their way to make everyone welcome. A job well done "above and beyond". The ship was spotless, the food was excellent. The entertainment was the best, I cannot wait to take another trip on the Holiday.
Cozumel was beautiful. They are in the process of rebuilding some things after the storm, and yet they have managed to keep it lovely. I had lunch at "Carlos & Charlie's" what a blast it was. I will be going back on my next trip. Excellent !!
Don't Miss: Carlos & Charlie's Restaurant- a must to visit & dine. Excellent food, service & entertainment !
A lovely place. Very friendly people. We even found a Walmart there.
Don't Miss: Carlos & Charlie's Restaurant...........Excellent food & service.
A lovely place. Very friendly people. We even found a Walmart there.
Don't Miss: Carlos & Charlie's Restaurant...........Excellent food & service.

Pros: It would be difficult to pinpoint one thing as all was "Awesome"

Cons: Can't think of a thing.