Holiday cruise review

Holiday Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Mobile Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 19, 2006
Ship: Holiday
I was very impressed with the ship. It was very elegant and nice. Everything was kept up as well.
Cozumel was a changed city since the hurricanes, but looks very nice. The Mayan Ruins on horseback was an excellent tour.
Don't Miss: Horseback riding through the Mayan Ruins
The Mayan Ruins were an excellent adventure. The tour guide was very entertaining and really knew what he was talking about! This was a part of Mexico that I've wanted to see. It's exactly what I pictured Mexico would be and is not "touristy."
Don't Miss: The Mayan Ruin adventure
Don't Miss: Horseback riding through the Mayan Ruins
Don't Miss: The Mayan Ruin adventure

Pros: I loved room that we were in. It was spacious and the window was great.

Cons: I didn't like we weren't in each destination for a long time. A few more hours in each place would be great.