"A honeymoon to forget"

Holiday Cruise Review to Caribbean

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 02, 2009
We cruised on the Carnival "Ecstasy" not the holiday because we made a last minute change to experience Jamaica and Grand Caymen, we had both already been to the bahama's. This is both my husband and I's second marriage neither of us ever experienced a "real" honeymoon. We were very excited about going to Jamaica and Grand Cayman. The very first night I was ready to come home, I was insulted by the maitrade' and things just went down hill from there. I will never cruise Carnival again. It seemed like everytime I tried to be positive and have fun something else would happen. If you are a night owl make sure you get something to eat before 8:00 p.m. or you will be stuck with Pizza. Very disappointed and sad...it was my HONEYMOON and it was terrible.

food was awful and hard to find after 8:00 p.m.

not enough to do for 7 days except spend money in the casino

they were either super friendly or down right rude no in between

"Ecstasy" ship is old, outdated but very clean

The room was the best thing on the ship
wish we had stayed on the "Holiday" Jamacia was very disappointing, florida's beaches are more beautiful just the water is prettier in Jamacia. Very poor country people were on top of you asking for money. I did not feel very safe
Don't Miss: go to florida instead...
went to Grand Cayman...wish I had gone back to the bahama's. Grand Cayman is very commericalized but very clean and people don't beg for money. I felt safe...bring lots of cash great shopping.
Don't Miss: the iguana's

Pros: Casino

Cons: Food

Recommends Holiday? No.