Ehh. I wouldn't strongly recommend.

Holiday Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: January 01, 2009
Ship: Holiday
This was my third Carnival and have never had one problem on another ship. We departed late, then Progreso was canceled. We did get to stay overnight in Cozumel but they was nothing really do to but drink. I would go on this cruise if you are just looking to lay out everyday. We went in January because we knew the water would be warm in Cozumel and Progreso. Too bad the only time we had in daylight on the shore was about 3 hours. Then we were a half a day late back to dock.

Could have had a lot of improvement but I always love the formal dinners.

I am 24 years old and played a lot of Bingo and Scattegories. The didn't have the best choices.

The staff took a lot of crap from all of us. It wasn't their fault Carnival still runs a ship that can only do half of what it's suppose to. It's very sad that I read about all of these people who's ports were canceled and then they tell us it never happens.

A lot of us had brown water coming out of sinks and showers. One night they shut off the water for hours. You couldn't use a bathroom on the whole ship. I didn't like that at all!

Pros: The price

Cons: The fact they cancelled one stop.

Recommends Holiday? No.