Well worth the money

Holiday Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

4 Night Western Caribbean (Mobile Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 11, 2008
Ship: Holiday
The ship is huge! The rooms were a little cramped; I went with three other co-workers; but when we complained at the front desk of the boat they immediately put in a different bed that made the room more comfortable.Our porter would see us in the hallway and he always remembered our names. The customer service was excellent. Everyone on the boat goes out of their way to make you happy. One of the waiters from Rick's loung even sawe me while I was waiting to disembark and gave me a hug goodbye - and yes, he still remembered my name!

The food in the Four Winds dining room was excellent. It looked like the stuff off the food network channel. Some of it was so pretty I took pictures. Again, the waiters went out of their way to serve us, and the maitre de was awesome as well.

They must take a memory class, because once you told them your name they never forgot.

I understand the rooms have to be small, but they were very cramped. IT would be good to book a room with only two people, but we had four in ours.Lesson learned!
VEry dirty. All the shops had the same junk in it. If you've been to one turist shop you saw them all. If you had a lot of money for jewelry, go.
Don't Miss: The entertainers walking around were very colorful but kind of pushy.

Pros: the service from the staff on the Holiday

Cons: Cozumel is dirty and al the stores sell the same stuff. I should have stayed on the boat!

Recommends Holiday? Yes!