June 2007 Holiday

Holiday Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: March 01, 2008
My family and I went on this ship for my brothers graduation. My husband and son did not join us. It is an older ship, but that is what you are paying for. Minus the older part the ship and crew are wonderful. The food is delicious. We traveled on RC in October 07 and I liked carnival better. We are cruising again next month on Carnival Holiday and I can't wait.

Better then other ships I have been on.

Always helpful.

Older but that is expected. Crew is always cleaning and will help with any problem they can.

Beds are very comfortable. Again shower small.

Pros: Food, Superb customer service

Cons: Showers small

Recommends Holiday? Yes!