Our first cruise

Holiday Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Mobile Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 29, 2008
This was my first cruise and I have to say that I was disappointed.

Dinner was excellent, servers were terrific

While there were plenty of activities, there were many teens on this cruise and they were very loud and obnoxious, they kept us from staying in the night spots.

The ship staff was the best part of the whold cruise.

The restrooms in the dining/pool area were extremely dirty

Our stateroom would have been terrific but they placed my husband and I in a room with bunkbeds! Why would that happen? I told the booking agent that I was married and this was our first cruise. I would have appreciated to be told about this first.
Plenty of shopping, enjoyed the Senor Frogs restaurant
Very Dirty. Waste of a stop. Did however enjoy a small outdoor bar located at the port. Very friendly staff.
Don't Miss: The outdoor bar located directly at the port

Pros: The servers at Dinner

Cons: That we were put in a room with Bunk Beds, that our group of 8 was not seated at the same dinner time or location

Recommends Holiday? No.