My First Cruise

Holiday Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: February 01, 2007
Ship: Holiday
The ship was beautiful to me and very clean.

Wonderfull and delicious food

Funnest Bingo!!!!!!!!!

As a teenager I had a great time!!!!!!

Our waiters AJ and Wulan were the best in the world and really know how to make you comfortable.

Beautiful pictures and artwork all over the place, easy access, and fun!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very nice rooms

Pros: Even though it was my firs cruise and I do not have a lot5 of cruise experience I will defenitly take another on. It was so much fun just hanging out and chillin.

Cons: We did have some bad weather and the boat rocked a lot but other than that it was great.

Recommends Holiday? Yes!