relaxing,casual and fun

Holiday Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: December 01, 2006
Ship: Holiday
For the most part I loved the cruise. The food, service and entertainment were great. However there is room for improvement. For instance, bartenders did not cut off drinkers leaving them to endanger themselves. One director in particular was at a particular bar and was told of a drinking customer that was in danger and did nothing to remove him from the bar. There were tremendous amounts of underage drinking on this cruise. Small children were allowed to run in bars even with roller skates on wooden dance floors of the Doc Holiday Lounge. They also witnessed young people taking off clothes at the main patio. In my opinion under 21 should not be allowed to cruise. I saw small children in the adult comedy shows. Also, I feel that children could be in danger of falling off the ship if no watched by the adults and sometimes small children get away even when watched if they decide to not mind their parents. The waiters in the main dining room were great and professional. They were also very personable with the quest. I would like to take this cruise again, but some of these issues need to be resolved.

our steward never would bring ice unless we tracked him down and asked

Pros: show, music and food

Cons: tremendous amounts of underage drinking. My opinion is that age should be 21 to qualify for this cruise. Small children were allowed to be in adult shows, bars and to view vulgar dancing and vulgar dancing. Bartenders did not cut off drinkers when they could not stand up.

Recommends Holiday? No.