Sold on Cruising!

Holiday Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Mobile Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 25, 2006
Ship: Holiday
The crew was outstanding. They were always available, and willing to assist! The cleanliness and order of the ship was great. Food service was better than I hoped it would be.
Medical service was oustanding, my wife got a little seasick the first day, but we went to the infirmary and the nurse gave her some pills that did the trick.
Shore excursions were well managed and not "hyped" ours was a good value and the guide was outstanding. I can't wait to do it again!

Dining room gets a 9 out of 10. The buffet food was always very good!

The entertainment was great. One thing, schedule some shows earlier. Too tired sometimes to stay up late to see them. Some shows conflicted with dinner time. I little more variety in movies would also be better, If I were seasick and could not leave the stateroom the same two movies would get old. Great Overall

I don't have kids but the programs must have been ok, I didn't see any kids crying!

Best +!

All great!

We had the stateroom that is farthest aft on the lowest deck. That is theoretically the worst stateroom. I loved it! We rarely heard other guests and the staff moved around and serviced the room like ghosts, you never knew they were there unless you needed them..
Loved the Mayan ruins at Tulum, Tour guide was outstanding!

Pros: The Food! 24/7 something is always out. All top quality.

Cons: Showtimes. Shows were were great! But some of them should have been scheduled earlier. Say around 1900 (7:00 PM). We missed some shows because they were scheduled too late, and we had to be up early to catch the shore excursion. Maybe a afternoon showing would be good too.

Recommends Holiday? Yes!