Outstanding!

Holiday Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Mobile Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 30, 2006
Ship: Holiday
This was a Mother/Daughter cruise for my sister, my mother and me. It was the first time for my 59 yr old sister and 79 yr old mother. The ship was in excellent shape. Overall, it was a terrific experience.

The relatively small size made it more convenient and manuverable.

Clearly commercialized, but efficient, clean, and cost effective.

Don't Miss: Don't miss the Mayan Ruins!

Pros: The ship was large enough to have all the luxuries, yet small enough to be convenient for my 79 year old Mother's first cruise.

Cons: You could not move from aft to forward (or vice versa) on the eighth level and that was inconvenient for my Mother.