Holiday (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean

Trip to Bahamas May 18-22

Sail Date: May 18, 2009

The service was good, however, the food was not the best execpt in dining room. The captin had poor excuses for not docking in the Bahamas. If they were pressed for time, then Carnival should not have re-routed to the Bahamas. The money I spent on this vacation, I could hve flew to Bahamas or somewhere else and had a great time relaxing on the beach, which I did not get to do, since we did not get to go to Bahamas. I am very displeased with htis trip. This was my 10yr anniversary and i wanted it to be special. Also, my wife and I got massages to wich my therapist got sick, threw up and left the room for 20min yet still charged me full price. I did address this to the manager and got my money back on that. Not getting to spend any time at the beach reuined my trip.
I have gone on many Carnival cruises, and this makes me reconsider the trip planned in October with Carnival. If I dont get compensation, then i will cancel the cruise booked for october.

Pros: Getting away with my husband

Cons: We did not go to Bahamas

Recommends Holiday (RETIRED)? No.