Holiday (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Not so good a cruise

Sail Date: March 14, 2009

Basically, bad neighbors, staying up all hours of night, fighting, drunkeness, rude behavior. Called Security 3 times, stopped for a while, but start back up the next night.

Pros: Entertainment (juggler)

Cons: Old ship, food was not that good, rowdy and rude neighbors

Recommends Holiday (RETIRED)? No.

Not much in town. Shop keepers were rude and tried to force me to buy stuff, really aggravating at times. A little scary in the rug place where they took me in a room to see rugs, shut the door and 4 other men came in. I got out of there as quick as I could.
Don't Miss: The water was beautiful blue and could see to the bottom, but beach area we saw was concrete. No pretty beach