Holiday (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

loved the Holiday

Sail Date: October 25, 2008

The Holiday was great. I had read some bad things, but none were true. The staff was great, the food was wonderful, the ship was spic and span, and our cabin was nice. I want to go again already. There was always something going on and I had a great time. I highly recommend it to anyone . I will hate to see them retire it next year.

Pros: everything was great

Cons: ship rocking

Recommends Holiday (RETIRED)? Yes!

Progreso (Merida), Mexico
we skipped progresso and took a trip into Merida- it was not that great, we should have stayed in Progresso
Don't Miss: Progresso beach
Loved it- go into San Miguel- take a horse and buggy ride- shop
Don't Miss: San Miguel- the beaches