Holiday (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Mexico

Worst Trip Ever

Sail Date: October 01, 2008

I really don't know were to begin with the dissappointments. Ship was packed with people, way to small, and very old. Some of the staff informed us that they are fixing to take this ship offline to remodel it and move it to another port. They need to sink it and start over (kidding). Staff in the dining areas were great, other staff on the boat were a bit moody at times, but hey if you had to live on this ship full time you would be moody too. I would not recommend this ship to anyone!!! We went with a group of about 30 plus people and the majority of them were greatly dissappointed. FYI, if you get hurt on the boat don't let the laughable medical staff touch you, if you don't believe me ask them what their medical training backround is and see if you can get an answer. Anyways, plese trust me and don't get on this HORRIBLE SHIP!!!!!

Pros: Time with Friends and My Wife

Cons: Everything Else

Recommends Holiday (RETIRED)? No.