Holiday (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Can't wait to go again!!

Sail Date: August 11, 2008

We have never cruised before and it was a whole new experience. It was wonderful. I loved how there was usually something to do. I also loved that thier were movies assessible many times a day if you decided to stay in the room. They were good movies not ones from 20 years ago. (Not that some old movies aren't good) It was a great experience that I will always remember. Thank you

Pros: The service, the shows, the ocean view, the whole thing.

Cons: That I could not call home and talk to kids for less than 7 dollars

Recommends Holiday (RETIRED)? Yes!

Beautiful!!!! We loved the beach. Laguna restaruant was amazing. The food and service will be remembered. We thought we were going to be able to go back to ship after excersion, but we found plenty of other things to do.
Don't Miss: chaqnaab (sp) beach
Calica, Mexico
The ruins were great. The tour quides were great and seems concerned about our safety.
Don't Miss: mayan ruins