Holiday (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Awesome experience

Sail Date: July 05, 2008

Outstanding customer service! cabin stewards were awesome !!

Pros: customer service on a personel level

Cons: excessive charges, and lack of clarity about the foutain card. I bought 2 of them and never needed them. It was a waste of $48.

Recommends Holiday (RETIRED)? Yes!

Don't Miss: ATV adventure !!! Awesome !!! I was dusty from head to toe !!!! Loved it !!!
Progreso (Merida), Mexico
I think the best and most imformative portion of the port visit was to be able to see the true Mexican cultre and the squalid conditions they live in. I understand why they come here to the U.S. and I have greater appreciation and respect for those who fight to come to America.