Holiday (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Anniversary get-away

Sail Date: June 07, 2008

We thought it was the friendliest boat we'd ever been on. The service was fantastic, the food was plentiful and good. I have food allergies,and told my waiter and he made sure the kitchen knew so I was able to eat delicious dinners that were "gluten-free". I have to be so careful, traveling is always dangerous. I didn't get sick the entire trip! Our anniversary coincides w/high school graduations....lots of kids on the cruise were celebrating that. Also LOTS of young kids...I would pick a time to travel when they're in school next time. The pools were not large enough to accomadate adults, they were over run w/the smaller kids and the high schoolers were in the jacuzzis. Forget adult snuggly time in the pool the two days you are at sea! Ain't gonna happen! Even the adult only pool was full of jumping, splashing kids who were having a ball, but preventing us from having one.

Pros: getting away from it all!

Cons: pool was over-run by kids, no room for adults, even the "adult-only" pool full of spalshing kids

Recommends Holiday (RETIRED)? Yes!

Progreso (Merida), Mexico
went to the town market and took a tour "on our own" for 12 dollars! Saw the Mayan ruins, where they make salt and went to a house and pool on the beach were we were served drinks...lots of fun!
Don't Miss: Market and the beach
everything...the beach, the clubs, the shopping...the best!
Don't Miss: Senior Frogs