Holiday (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A first time experience!!

Sail Date: February 02, 2008

It was my honeymoon with guess who?? My wife. It was my first time and her second time.I am glad she was there to coach me through it. The first day was kinda crrazy with all the drills and go here and go there things to do. I would recommeded you bring some people with you and have a social circle. It"s kinda crazy you and 5,000 other people but I am not a social person. It was fun tho,and good family based amesfear.

Pros: It was care free!!

Cons: The size fo the boat and it was crowded.

Recommends Holiday (RETIRED)? No.