Holiday (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A fair Cruise

Sail Date: May 10, 2008

If you have never cruised before, you will enjoy this cruise more. If, like us, you are a frequent cruiser, you will know what you are missing. The worst thing about this ship was the water. The water in our cabin was brown!! One morning, it looked liked tomato juice. I took a glass of it to the pursers desk and by the time I got there it had about half inch of sediment in the bottom of the glass. We had cruised on this ship last July (07) and the water was brown then, but they said they had just flushed the pipes but it was still bad this time. I will never cruise on this ship again although it is close to my home. It is an old ship, but other than the water is in fairly good condition.

Pros: The food was good and the service was friendly

Cons: The bad water

Recommends Holiday (RETIRED)? No.