Holiday (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A Fabulous Winter Get-Away!

Sail Date: January 01, 2008

We cruised on the Holiday in 1995, and I must say that she is in better condition and cleaner now than she was then. Embarkation went smoothly, and we were aboard ship in about 45 minutes. The staff on this ship is top notch. Our stateroom steward Noelito was fantastic and greeted us by name consistently. Edwardo and his assistants in the Four Seasons made every meal a wonderful dining experience and they truely enjoyed entertaining the guests at their assigned tables. Another time, a young lady on staff in the casino instructed me on a game I didn't understand until I was comfortable on my own. The buffet food on the Lido deck was quite good at both breakfast & lunch and the tables were cleared very quickly. Although we didn't travel with kids, we must assume that the Camp Carnival program was excellent. There were about 225 children under 17 on our cruise and we rarely saw any of them, so they must have enjoyed their respective programs. The entertainment was fun. The cruise director Steve Cassel was great. We had the best time and are looking forward to another cruise on this great ship in a couple months!

Pros: Everything!

Cons: Having it end!

Recommends Holiday (RETIRED)? Yes!