Holiday (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A cruise to remember!

Sail Date: December 18, 2006

It was a beautiful ship. I think I would like to cruise on a little newer ship though.

Pros: The wonderful staff and the excellent food.

Cons: The rattling noises in my room. I was above the engine so when we were in port everything rattled.

Recommends Holiday (RETIRED)? Yes!

The shops were good.
The shops were good.
Calica, Mexico
I think this port was much better than Cozumel. The information the ship gave was misleading as to what each port has to offer.
Calica, Mexico