Holiday (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A Wonderful First Experience

Sail Date: October 28, 2006

This was my First crusie on Carnival Crusies and all I can say is WOW! This cruise was so much fun that I am already planning another for the whole familyThere is something to do 24 hours a day and something for all ages. The resturants were absoluley awesome and the food was something that you can only experience for yourself. I recommend a cruise for anyone wanting to have the vacation of a lifetime

Pros: That there was always something to do 24 hours a day

Cons: Not being able to use cash on the ship

Recommends Holiday (RETIRED)? Yes!

Cozumel was a beautiful place and I can not wait to return again. I think that anyone who visits should do the Dolphin swim @ Discovery Dolphins!! AWESOME!!!
Don't Miss: Dolphin Swim & Senor Frogs Bar & Grill